Enbridge Gas is suspending the in-home energy audit portion of our residential programs until further notice – Key details can be found below. Please check back here for updates:
- The in-home energy audit portion of our Residential HER program is suspended until further notice to ensure that the health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners continue to be our number one priority.
- If you have your final energy audit scheduled in the coming days/weeks for the HER program, you will be contacted by your Service Organization to formally cancel the appointment and to determine the best way to contact your / reschedule your final energy audit when the suspension is lifted.
- If you have completed an initial energy audit, but had not yet scheduled your final energy audit, your Service Organization will contact you once the suspension has been lifted to schedule your final audit. If you are approaching the end of the program’s allotted 120 days participation timeframe, please note that Enbridge Gas will be honoring extension requests until June 30th, 2020.
- If you have recently completed your final energy audit as part of the HER program, your Service Organization will send your application to Enbridge Gas and Enbridge Gas will continue to process customer rebates as they are received.
- If you are interested in participating in the HER program, we ask that you reach out to a Service Organization and provide your contact information.Once the suspension has been lifted, you will be contacted by the Service Organization to book your initial energy audit.
- Please note that the HER program requirement to complete your audits and submissions within 120 days will be waived until June 30th, 2020 – there is no action required, this extension will automatically be applied to all participating customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What precautions are being put in place in light of COVID-19?
Effective March 17, 2020, Enbridge has suspended the in-home energy audit portion of our residential programs until further notice. All in-home energy audits will no longer be permitted until another update has been communicated. Please continue to visit www.enbridgegas.com for updates.
I am a participant of the HER program and have an assessment scheduled in the near future, who should I contact to see if it will need to be rescheduled?
Please contact your Energy Advisor today to reschedule your appointment.
I am a participant of the HER program, how will this interruption to my assessment affect the timing of my project and final incentive payment?
Unfortunately, the delay in completing the post renovation assessment will result in delay in receiving rebates. Enbridge Gas has made the difficult decision to reprioritize some of the programs we deliver, so that we can continue to deliver priority and emergency services to support the health of our customers and employees through the COVID-19 response, and we will continue to monitor the situation.
What about appointments that are already booked for that time period?
All pre-booked appointments are suspended until further notice. Your Service Organization will be in contact with you regarding re-scheduling.
Will the 120-day deadline be extended?
Enbridge Gas will accept all extensions requests related to COVID-19 with no request required until June 30, 2020.
What about the Limited Time Offer deadline of April 30?
There is currently no change to the offer at this time.