Home » Homeowner Forms

Homeowner Forms

To participate in the Enbridge or Union Gas Home Energy Rebate programs:

  1. Download the forms below
  2. Print and fill them out and sign them
  3. Date them the same day as the appointment
  4. Spread them out on a table for the Advisor to photograph
  5. Keep all forms for a minimum of 3 years
  6. Find your property tax bill and most recent Enbridge or Union Gas bill. Put them on the table for the Advisor to photograph.

Scroll to Top